My Pamper Night Routine

Hey everyone!

I am very sorry that there hasn't been a post for around a week, I have been very busy recently.
For this post, I thought I would share my 'pamper night routine'.  We all know how nice it is to have a night to completely relax, and do whatever you feel like.

Firstly, if I am wearing makeup, I like to remove it with my Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil. I really like this to remove makeup and it makes your skin soft, and definitely removes all the makeup, however you do need to ensure you wash all the product off as it is oily.  I would recommend this product though!



On a pamper night I also love to have a face mask.  As my skin is quite sensitive, I am still looking for a face mask that doesn't agitate my skin.  One of the face masks that is fine for my skin is the Tea Tree Witch Hazel with active charcoal mask.  I like this face mask as it really makes your skin feel soft.  While the face mask is drying, I like to either watch YouTube or read a book, which with reading, really helps me to relax and calm, and I love reading.



Sometimes I will also use the Tea Tree Witch Hazel with active charcoal nose pore strips.  These are similar to the face mask, but obviously they are strips for your nose.  The first time I used them, I didn't apply them properly, so it didn't really work, however, since, I have used them and they have been very good.  With these and face masks, I find it's so nice to do them as it makes your skin feel clear and clean.



After washing off my the face mask, I then moisturise my skin with the Simple Light Moisturiser, which I have mentioned in a previous post.  The Simple moisturisers I think will always be my favourite!



When I'm finished washing my face, I like to have a shower.  I haven't had a hair mask for a while and I'm definitely thinking of getting one soon. After my shower, I like to get into my pyjamas and dry my hair.  Before drying my hair I use heat protection spray, and my favourite one is the Schwarzkopf got2b guardian angel.  I especially love this one as I always find it makes my hair feel smoother, and I love the smell of it, it reminds me of the hair salon.



Once my hair is dry I like to paint my nails. Deciding on a colour to paint them, I find hard because I feel like I always choose the same kinds of colours and can't choose a different one! Before painting them, I like to sometimes cut them, depending on the length, and then I file them.  I really love painting my nails on a pamper night as I just love having my nails painted.  I may even just put a treatment on my nails sometimes, which helps to make your nails stronger.  My favourite treatment is 'nail gym' by Ciate.  These are some of my favourites:



Of an evening I like to turn all my fairy lights on, because who doesn't like fairy lights?! And then I just like to get into bed and relax.  Usually and this point I will either be watching something on TV, if a series or programme is on that I watch, if not I watch YouTube, or just end up reading.  Also, I find reading helps me fall asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this 'Pamper Night Routine' post. It's not the most interesting pamper night routine, but I will definitely write another one in the future! If you have any product recommendations, especially for sensitive skin, please let me know either in the comments, or tweet me (@mydailylife_123)

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖

MyDailyLife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

College Experience

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience Update

2018/2019 Goals

Self-belief

Where Have I Been?!?!

Reading List

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Places I'd Like To Visit