2018/2019 Goals

Hey everyone!
This is going to be a post on what I hope to achieve in 2018-2019, and what I am hoping to do throughout the year. I apologise for not being active on my blog in months, but so much has been happening, I really have struggled to find the time.  However, I really will try to make the time to write posts this year.  I originally was going to post this post at the start of 2018, but I never got the chance to finish writing it. So, lets get to the goals...

1.  Complete my course
Sounds a bit silly, but I really want to finish my course with the a good grade that reflects my hard work and motivation to the course.  I am aiming for high grades, so it will be disappointing if I do not achieve the grades I am hoping for...but I don't there is nothing I can do and all I can do is just try my best.

2. Become more confident 
This is a goal I am always setting myself, and in the last year my confidence has definitely grown.  I would like to be able to say in a year's time that doing tasks such as presentations and public speaking do not bother me as much as they do now. 

3. Attend events 
I have always loved attending events such as concerts for many years now. I do attend a couple of events a year, however I am really hoping to be able to attend so many more events than I currently do, because I love events.  Who doesn't?! I am aiming to go to so many more events in the next year because I am also very interest in the industry!

4. Stop worrying!
This is something I really need to work on, because I worry about the smallest things! I guess this can be a good thing, but it's also bad because it can stop you from going certain things. I know a lot of people who experience the same thing, and it would be so nice for us all to not be so worried! Worrying makes me stressed, so I am really going to try and work on this!

5. Positivity
Being positive can be so hard, and for me it genuinely is because I find it hard to motivate myself and think positively when things aren't quite right and I am not doing well.  Being positive helps so much with everything, and I think if I was more positive I would be more motivated with things. 

6. Healthy living 
I am not unhealthy as such, but I need to stop eating unhealthy snacks, and drinking more water.  I say I will be healthy every year, and to be totally honest, I already haven't been very healthy this year, but I am slowly working on it! As well as eating and drinking healthily, I am going to try my best to walk a lot more during the summer, and go to the gym!

7. Spending time with family
I already spend a lot of time with my family, but I want to visit my family more and have a lot more days out with them.  Family is the most important thing.

8. Read more
I have been interested in reading for as long as I can remember, but I want to make more time for reading because I think it is so important! Reading can help to improve vocabulary and writing skills but also to help calm you.  So I am definitely going to make more time for reading this year. 

For now, these are all of my goals.  I have only listed 8 because I want these goals to be achievable, which is why they are mostly small goals.  Achieving these goals will help me to then become more motivated to pursue these goals further and set myself new goals! I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know your goals, I'd love to compare them to mine! So feel free to comment your goals.  Set goals that are achievable, but also set goals that make you happy and that you know are possible, because that is what I have done and I feel happy!

Never forget: Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖
MyDailyLife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

Self-belief

College Experience Update

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience

Where Have I Been?!?!

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Liebster Awards - Discover New Blogs

Reading List