June Favourites

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry my blog updates haven't been consistent and the same every week, however my schedule is going to be every Saturday, unless I change it. I'm also sorry that this post is uploaded a day late, I didn't have enough time to finish it for Saturday.

Anyway, I thought I would show you some of my favourite products and things I have been loving throughout June. Here are all of my June favourites!



Firstly I have a beauty product.  This month I purchased the No7 Extreme Length mascara and loved it ever since I first wore it.  For a while I had been looking for a mascara that wasn't clumpy and also added length to lashes, and this mascara is not clumpy at all.  I find that this mascara is great for everyday wear, and for a natural look. This is definitely one of my new favourite mascaras!



My second June favourite is a skincare product.  I have always used Simple moisturisers, however in the past I have tried a few other brand's moisturisers, and other skincare products, but I find the Simple skincare range is the best for my skin.  This month I have been loving the Simple Light Moisturiser.  I love this as it is very hydrating, but also light, which is nice for the weather in the spring and summer.



Another one of my favourites this month is the Vaseline cocoa radiant body lotion.  I use this product everyday, and not only does it smell amazing, but it makes your skin so soft and moisturised.  This has been one of my favourite body lotions for a while, and I think it will always be one of my favourites. I also love that this lotion isn't greasy and leaves your skin with a glow.



Another one of my June favourites is TREK bars.  I absolutely love them! I have been buying them for a few months, and have been especially loving them this month.  I usually buy the Cocoa Coconut bars, but I decided to try the Cocoa and Oat bars.  I love the TREK bars as they great for a healthy snack, but also when you need a boost of energy.



The final product I have loved throughout June is the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling nourished and moisturised, and it also smells amazing, as I love the smell of peppermint.  I had wanted to try a Burt's Bees lip balm for a while, and when I finally picked one up I was so happy! I love this lip balm, and I think it will always be one of my favourites from now on.



Sorry the photos were not the best, however...I hope you enjoyed finding out what products I have been loving this month, and I'd love to know some of your June favourites, so feel free to comment them.

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖

MyDailyLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

Self-belief

College Experience Update

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience

2018/2019 Goals

Where Have I Been?!?!

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Liebster Awards - Discover New Blogs

Reading List