Facts About Me

Hey!
I have decided to set up a blog, so I can share what I'm up to/my travels, my favourite things, and anything else I want to write about.  This is my first ever blog post, so I thought I would write 10 random facts about me, so you could get to know me. 🙂

1. One of my most passionate hobbies is photography.  I have been really interested in Photography for about a year now.  

2. In school, I didn't really have a favourite subject.  

3. Three of my favourite TV programmes are Hollyoaks, The Apprentice and Masterchef.   

4. I would love to travel to many different countries one day.  A few places I want to go to are Canada (3 cities I definitely want to visit in Canada are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver), Los Angeles, New York, Barcelona, Rome, Bali and Monte Carlo.  

5. I love green tea.  I love iced green tea and raspberry iced tea too! 

6. My favourite types of books are probably autobiographies.  

7. My favourite season is autumn.  🍁🍂

8. I absolutely love music. I have many favourite singers/bands, here are a few: Shawn Mendes, James TW, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Ella Eyre, Little Mix, The Script, The Vamps, Jack & Jack and Stereophonics.  

9.  Relating to the fact above, I have been to a few concerts, as I love live music! I have seen Little Mix (on the DNA, Salute, and the Get Weird tours), The Vamps, Olly Murs (he was such an amazing performer!) and One Direction.  At concerts, everyone have support acts, some I have seen include Harvey (HRVY on social media), JAGMAC, Ella Eyre, McBusted and Nathan Sykes.  

10.  I also love watching YouTube.  A few of my favourite YouTubers are Jake Boys, Emily Canham, Jack Maynard, Niomi Smart, Saffron Barker, Morgan Yates, JustJodes, MusicalBethan and The Sacconejolys.  You should definitely go check out their channels if you don't know them already. 

I have realised that a few of my facts are fairly long, I'm sorry! Anyway...I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me! Also, feel free to ask me questions in the comments. 

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖

MyDailyLife 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

Self-belief

College Experience Update

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience

2018/2019 Goals

Where Have I Been?!?!

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Liebster Awards - Discover New Blogs

Reading List