Reading List

Hey everyone!

Recently, I have been reading a lot as I have been enjoying it, so I decided to share the books I am wanting to read after I finish my current book, which is Anne Frank - The diary of a young girl (which I bought in Amsterdam at the museum).  And also, reading has always been one of my hobbies. I've always been a big reader, but I find I go through stages of wanting to read loads, and other times I only want to read a few pages or not at all.  So, I'm just going to list 10 books I want to read, and I will link them all.  Once I have read these books listed, I may do a book review post, so lookout for book reviews!

1. The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Ever since watching the film, I have wanted to read the book.  I recently purchased the book, and cannot wait to read it! I would also like to read more of John Green's novels.

2. What You See Is What You Get - Alan Sugar
After watching the apprentice this year, I wanted to read an Alan Sugar book, and came across this one, so I am looking forward to reading it to find out more about his story/life.

3. Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon
I have wanted to read this since I saw the cover as I found it appealing, as it is so colourful!  After reading the blurb it made me want to read it even more. I also bought this book recently, so I will definitely be reading it soon!

4. The Sun Is Also a Star - Nicola Yoon
The cover of this also appealed to me a lot, as it is colourful.  Likewise with the other Nicola Yoon book I want to read (above) I read the blurb and it made me want to read it more.

5. Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee
I read To Kill a Mockingbird in school (which I also want to read again) and when I found out about Harper Lee's second novel, I have just wanted to read it.

6. A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern
I have had this book a while and haven't managed to get round to reading it, so I want to read it. Someone reccomended the author to me, so I definitely want to read more novels by Cecelia Ahern.

7. Lyrebird - Cecelia Ahern
I don't really have a reason for wanting to read this book, but as I mentioned before I want to read her books.  The book appealed to me and after reading the blurb, I just wanted to read it.

8. Wilde Like Me - Louise Pentland
When Louise announced she was releasing a novel I was looking forward to seeing the book.  Now it's out, I would like to read it.

9. Back to the Boy - James Arthur
I love autobiographies, and I have liked James Arthur since the XFactor, and I would love to learn more of his story and his journey.

10. Saffron Barker Vs Real Life - Saffron Barker
I like reading YouTuber's books, the YouTuber's that I watch anyway and when Saffron announced she was releasing a book I have wanted to read it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the books that are on my reading list.  I may keep writing reading lists. I think it is a good idea because it helps everyone discover new books that they may want to read in the future.  If you have read any of these books, feel free to let me know what you thought in the comments.

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖

MyDailyLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

Self-belief

College Experience Update

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience

2018/2019 Goals

Where Have I Been?!?!

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Liebster Awards - Discover New Blogs